Thursday 23 August 2007

Savings Account

As mentioned in a previous post, I accompanied Pepe to the Banco Popular this morning to determine what happened to the 7000 Euro recently withdrawn from the Mi Sol Bank Account.

I was advised that it had been deposited in a Savings Account number 0075 1412 725000309.
Unfortunately the Manager of the Branch is on holiday until the 3rd of September, so the relevant documents could not be produced to back this up today. However I was told the manager would give me a copy of the documents, when he returns from holiday. I also asked how the money could be withdrawn from this account and was told it required the 2 signatures the same as the Current Account

I am not entirely happy with this explanation, as I notice the account number only has 9 digits, 10 is normal. I will be returning to the bank in September to obtain the copy of the documents, and will report here when I have them.

No comments: