Tuesday 18 March 2008

Essential Minimums

You will recall from a previous post that a delegation from the other faction visited me recently, where in a calm atmosphere we discussed how a reconciliation might be achieved. The meeting ended with a request that they send me their proposals in writing in order that they may be discussed with the Committee and we could hopefully move forward.

Yesterday, I collected a certificated letter from the Post office, addressed to me, sent by Paco.
A copy is attached here.

It is in fact the same letter he sent before, and posted here under the title "Letter" on Sunday 18th November 2007. The comments made then, still apply, therefore I will not repeat them here.

I have not been able to determine yet, whether these are the proposals asked for, sent by their Committee, or just sent by Paco under his own initiative. If it is the former, then clearly we are NO nearer a settlement. I will advise you here when an answer is available.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lets hope all the differences from the ex admin can be forgotten and now we (english and spanish) can move on together and get this park back to a superb place to live!