Wednesday 19 November 2008

New President

In a few days time the Community will be called upon to elect a new President. Secretary Mrs Mo Taunton has indicated her willingness to stand. This is terrific news for the Community, I have no doubt whatsoever that if she is elected she will make an excellent President. Mo has my complete support and in the interests of the Community I would ask you all to support her also. During the last few weeks Mo has been doing all the work, due to the pressures of my job I have only been able to carry out Official duties, and even before being elected to the Committee she worked very hard for the Community.

A change of President will not mean the end of this Web Log you will continue to receive true and accurate information about what is happening on Mi Sol.

No comments: