Tuesday 4 September 2007

Investment Account.



As mentioned in previous posts, I visited Banco Popular this morning and spoke to the Manager, regarding the withdrawal of Euro 7,000 from Mi Sol Bank Account. He told me the money had been transferred to an Investment Account. A copy of the account details is attached.
The Manager explained that this was a no risk investment with a consequent low return of 3%, the money could be withdrawn either in part or in whole at any time, subject to the normal signatures that are required for the Mi Sol Current Account. He also explained that no interest would accrue for the first three months. He also said that the status of the investment could be viewed on-line at any time by those authorised to access the Bank Account.

I asked him why Pepe had suddenly decided to do this, he replied that he did not know.

He also said he had given Pepe a form to be signed by him, Shelagh Shaw and myself, but it had not been returned to the Bank. I explained that Pepe had said he did not have any paperwork appertaining to this transaction. The Manager then produced another form, which I have signed.

Later I spoke to Pepe about this, he still maintained he had no paperwork regarding this investment, but that he and Shelagh would go to the Bank tomorrow or Thursday to sign the form.

He also told me he was going today to collect the contract which will change the name on Mi Sol Electricity account from his name to mine.

No comments: