Saturday 3 May 2008

Court case update

It would appear from information received that another website has indicated that Pepe collected a certificated letter from the Post Office last Monday. This letter apparently contained the verdict of the recent Court case in Elche. The ruling being that Pepe won the case, and the other side are appealing against it. It was also said that I had been given the documents to pass on to Mi Sol Lawyers. The documents I received, from a third party are attached. As far as I can tell these documents only indicate the date of the hearing which was the 16th April 2008 at 11.00 am, they are not actually the verdict. It is quite possible that I have not been given the correct documents, I will be clarifying the situation on Monday morning with Mi Sol Lawyer Rosario, or with Pepe prior to that if I am able to contact him.


No comments: