Friday 31 October 2008

EGM Proxy form



Neill has made it his intention to resign as President of Mi-Sol and has called for an EGM for Saturday 29th November. Many owners came out for the AGM in September and will probably feel agrieved at his decision to call an EGM so soon but in his favour he is inundated with work and his priority must be his family and their well being. I'm sure you will agree with me that his efforts last year have been commendable, we have an excellent pool facility available all year round and thanks to this blog more people have been informed of the comings and goings of Mi-Sol. It was a pity that he inherited debts which resulted in the bank balance fluctuating.
The situation isn't very much better now.
I am Mo Taunton and I have been encouraged to put myself up for President at the forth coming EGM. I have attached a short resume to inform you a little of my experience and also a proxy form if you feel you wish to support me which can be emailed to Neill in the usual way.

No comments: