Saturday 26 May 2007

100 th Posting

This is the 100th posting to this Web Log since it´s inception in February this year.
I have received 72 emails from Owners in this time. There have been no negative comments against the Web Log, it´s content or myself in any of these emails. I am very grateful to all those Owners who have taken the time and trouble to send me their thanks and encouragement.

During conversation, two Owners have verbally accused me of using this Web Log to attack Pepe.
However both these Owners admitted to me that they had in fact NOT READ THIS WEB LOG THEMSELVES !!! It seems rumour, speculation and downright lies are still prevalent amongst certain members of the community, despite being given the facts here, and on paper in the Office.

Whilst it takes a great deal of time and effort to produce this Web Log, I am happy to continue producing it as long as the Owners who read it are satisfied that it is giving them accurate and useful information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Neill