Monday 7 May 2007

Gardener


Pepe is trying to sack the new Gardener Steve, demanding the keys to the car, garage and the tools.

Last Friday morning, Pepe started ranting at me that the gardener was not doing his job, and must be sacked. Again this morning he did the same, I simply replied that I was not prepared to sanction that, and if he wanted to sack Steve he must ask the Community Owners for their opinion at the forthcoming EGM on Wednesday.

When Steve was appointed, Pepe delegated responsibility to me, but Pepe is constantly interfering often telling Steve to do the opposite from the instructions I have given him.. Why does he do that ?

Pepe agreed the wages of the gardener to be 815.00 Euro per month, why then has he written a cheque for 326.90 Euro for two weeks wages. Where did he get this figure of 724.00 Euro per month? See attached document.

To my knowledge there have been no complaints regarding Steve's work, indeed every Owner I have spoken to on the subject has expressed satisfaction that finally we have a Gardener who is working hard to make the Park a nicer place.

I have told Steve not to hand the keys to Pepe, and continue working until the Community have expressed their wishes regarding his employment at the EGM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have just returned from Mi Sol and want to say how much tidier every were looks. It is obvious that Gardener is doing a good job. Here's hoping he stays with us