Sunday 29 July 2007

Removal of document

On the 25th February 2007 I posted an article concerning the change of signatures needed for cheques payable by Mi Sol.

In this post I presented a document showing these changes along with the signatures of those concerned. Whilst, as always, this was done to inform the Community, in hindsight the displaying of signatures may have caused concern to some of those whose signature appeared. Therefore I have removed the document from this Web Log, and apologise sincerely for any upset that may have been caused.

The purpose of this Web Log is to inform the Community accurately and truthfully of events as they occur on Mi Sol, and in order to prove this is the case, documents are provided where possible. However I accept that signatures that appear on documents could possibly be used for illegal activities, and it is certainly not my intention to make anyone vulnerable to this kind of abuse.

No comments: