Monday 25 June 2007

More Crime

It is with regret I have to inform you that today I received reports of one burglary and one attempted burglary last night.

In the first case, intruders entered a property through an open window whilst the occupants were asleep, I understand 400 Euro and two expensive watches were stolen.

In the second incident at around 3 am, a youth was discovered trying to gain access by the Owner.
The youth, wearing a baseball cap, was accompanied by a girl with long dark hair tied back.
Chase was given by the Owner, but the pair disappeared in the area of Clara´s caravans.

There is no doubt this has become a serious problem, and were the majority of Owners elect me as their President at the forthcoming AGM, instigating new safety and security measures on Mi sol would be my first priority. Having been a victim of this type of crime myself twice in the last six months, I am fully aware that serious steps. need to be taken to protect all Owners from these opportunist criminals.

No comments: