Saturday 12 April 2008

Anonymous

I received a comment recently which suggested I should not allow comments to this Web Log to be posted without the senders name attached. Whilst I agree it would, in a perfect world be desirable to take this line, in reality there are many different reasons why people wish not to reveal their identity. This does not make their views or their comments any less valid.

There are those who might, and probably will say, that I write these comments myself because they are not signed by name, this of course is complete nonsense. Through the use of special "tracking" software I know the email address of everyone who sends an anonymous post and can even pinpoint the actual computer from which it was sent. Naturally I would never divulge this information to anyone else without the specific written consent of the people sending the comments.

This Web Log is owned and operated by me, no connection to Mi Sol, or anyone else, this gives me the right to publish or reject any comment sent regarding any post. I have rejected 2 comments in the last 14 months.

I have attached an email comment I received today from an Owner, it´s content is self explanatory, the reason it was sent will become clearer in future posts.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mi-Sol is like a bad relationship, sometimes you love it and other times you hate it, you can´t live without it and then again can you live with it. Don´t let the bastards get you down keep up the good work, it is much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

dear neil, keep up the good work, its an unenviable job you have got being president, but we need a person like you to get this park back on its feet and debt free, you may not think you are appreciated, but i can honestly say that not many people would want the hassle you are getting, but i know many people are very happy with what you are trying to do here, regardless of personal gripes by some misolites,so my message is simply for all of us to pull together and make a success of this park after all the bills are paid and we are in the black!!!.good luck!!