Sunday 3 February 2008

Happy Birthday ( Belated)

It is now a year and a day since this Web Log was unleashed on an unsuspecting world.

This is the 234 th post, during that time there have been comments about many of the subjects, I would like to hear even more of them. I hope it has been useful and informative for all readers, you may not always agree with what I say, but always I try to be accurate and truthful.

Some Owners have asked why there is no humour in these posts ( there is some actually of my own particular brand !!). As you know there is a Newsletter now produced by Owner Mrs Mo Taunton, this is entirely her own work, and I will leave it to her to do the comedy bits !! I am considering starting a new web site specifically to post her newsletter so readers of these posts may also have access to it.

Finally, thank you all very much for taking time to read these posts, and passing them on to other Owners who do not have the internet available.

No comments: