Thursday 22 February 2007

Latest Court judgement.






Here is a copy of a Court sentence delivered on Monday 19th February 2007, although the eagle eyed amongst you will notice the documents are in fact dated Thursday 15th February 2007.
I do not know the reason for this, I can only assume that the judgement was given and written on the 15th and delivered in court on the 19th, but that is purely guess work on my part.
At this time I have not supplied an English translation of the document, I will endeavour to obtain one and post it here in due course. You are of course welcome to collect a copy of this document from the Office, but I would advise having it translated by a person qualified to translate legal documents in order to understand it fully.

It seems Pepe / Committee won the case, the other party being ordered to pay 1485.42 Euro One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Five Euro Forty Two Centimos. They were given 5 days to appeal.

No comments: