Friday 2 February 2007

Welcome

Welcome to the Mi Sol Park Blog.

My name is Neill Stacey, I have been an owner on Mi Sol for almost eight years. At the Annual General Meeting held on the Bar terrace in September 2006 a large majority of owners attended and by a democratic vote, elected me to represent them as their Vice president.

The Aim of this Blog is to provide ALL owners of Mi Sol a FACTUAL and ACCURATE account of events, both large and small, which affect the everyday running of the park, including the financial situation. It is NOT my intention to indulge in rumour or speculation, but simply present you with the truth to the best of my knowledge.

I would like to thank my partner Emilia, being fluent in both Spanish and English, she is of immense help not only to me, but to the community, in overcoming the language barrier we so often face.

Finally in this introduction, I urge ALL owners to participate in this blog, by posting their comments here. I do reserve the right to remove any posts which I feel are not consistent with the aims of this blog as noted above. It is not designed as a place for people to "have a go " at each other. If you wish to contact me directly please send an email to

misolpark@gmail.com

Working to make Mi Sol a better place for all of us,

Neill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Neill
I hope you get all the support you deserve for your hard work on behalf all the mi sol owners. You certainly have ours. With the help of Emilia I am sure you will be successful in the hard work that lies ahead !!. This is the the sort of information we have been waiting a long time for . WELL DONE and thanks
Val & George Varney 447