Tuesday 24 April 2007

Committee Meeting


A meeting of the Committee was held this morning Tuesday 24thApril 2007. Several items were discussed, but two items in particular dominated proceedings, these were yesterdays Court case, and the Swimming pool.

This post refers to the court case yesterday, where it would appear the other faction were trying to obtain Mi Sol bank accounts, Office keys, and all other paperwork appertaining to the Community.

Attached is a document presented to the meeting. I have not had the opportunity to obtain a literal translation, but it would seem that essentially the case was thrown out when Mi Sol Lawyers were able to demonstrate to the Judge that Pepe was the President of Mi Sol. This is what we were told at the meeting. An EGM has been called for the the 4th of May 2007, to be held on the bar Terrace. To be honest, I have not been able to establish what this meeting has been called for.

After the meeting certain information was given to me, which I am not prepared to divulge here at this time, however I will be making my best efforts to confirm the authenticity of this information. If it proves to be accurate, it will certainly be the main topic at the forthcoming EGM.

Prior to the Committee meeting I approached the leader of the other faction, regarding his unhappiness at Web Log postings here about him. See previous post.

He said he did not want me to write anything about him on this Web Log, I asked him a simple question "Did he consider himself president of Mi Sol Park ?" After asking him several times he eventually answered yes. I replied that if this was the case then the Owners of Mi Sol Park were entitled to know what he said and what he did. I am not taking sides on this Web Log, I just want to present you with the most accurate information possible.
We discussed the question of exchange of documents between the two sides, he is adamant that APYME is to blame, I explained I had seen the diary of events in the Office of APYME, however I do accept that an entry regarding a phone call to Lavado is not proof that the call was actually made. I gave him my assurance that I would ask APYME to contact Lavado to arrange the meeting in light of the fact that the Leader of the other faction assures me the documents on their side, required for exchange are ready. I will do as I agreed and we will see what happens.

No comments: