Wednesday 11 April 2007

Meeting with Administrator

Further to the last post regarding the demands from Paco and his supporters. Yesterday I visited Mi Sol Administrators APYME I spoke directly to Alberto the Administrator, Pepe arrived during this meeting, but was not involved in the conversation.

I asked Alberto to give his explanation in reply to the allegation by Paco, that their Administrator Lavado had been unable to arrange a meeting between the two sides.

Alberto showed me his diary for November 2006, which shows a meeting between himself, Paco, and Lavado. One point missing from Paco´s version of the meeting is the demand by them that the Mi Sol accounts are subject to an official audit for every year 2003 to present day.
This subject has been dealt with in a previous post.

Alberto said he had agreed to some of their demands, except The Audit. Cancelling of debts against the other side and stopping of all Court Cases.

In the diary, which I saw for myself, on the 28th November he made a telephone call to Lavado.
During this call he told Lavado that when he (Lavado) was ready to exchange books showing all the financial details he should telephone APYME to arrange a meeting for the exchange to take place.

APYME are still waiting for this telephone call from Lavado.

Alberto did say to me that if and when this meeting takes place he would like Pepe, myself, and other members of the Committee to be there.

No comments: