Friday 20 April 2007

Letter to the "Other Faction "



I refer you to a previous post entitled "What a waste of Money" where an Owner was sent a registered letter from the leader of the other faction via their Administrator Lavado.

The Owner in question has contacted me advising that she has sent a reply by registered post to Lavado to give to the leader of the other faction. A copy is posted here, as is a copy of the registered envelope. She also told me that after discussing the letter she received, with the Police in England, she was advised to contact the Spanish Consulate in England, which she has done.
I will post a copy of this communication, and any reply she receives here when I have them available.

Update 30/04/2007

The Administrator of the other faction has received the letter sent by an Owner in England. Here is the message from the GPO tracking service:-

Your item with reference LY254884526GB was delivered in SPAIN before 13:51
on 23/04/07.

Thank you for using this service.


Pepe told me today that he has given a copy of the letter from the "other faction" to Mi Sol Lawyers.

I have been sent a note to collect a certificated letter sent by Lavado. I will not be collecting it for two reasons. Firstly I am not going to waste my time standing in a queue of the main Post Office in Torrevieja, and second the letter is addressed incorrectly to Stacey and Butterworth.
As many of you will know, Sandra, my former partner, has not lived in Spain for at least four years. If their mailing list is so out of date, it could beg the question, how many letters costing 3.99 Euro each are being sent to England never to reach their destination, simply because, sadly Owners have passed away, moved house or simply have no connection with Mi Sol now ?

A third party was approached yesterday by the leader of the "other faction" complaining bitterly that I had made personal comments against him on this Web Log. Having re-read the posts, I am not sure that is the case. Apparently the posts were translated for him by a person or persons unknown, and I have no way of knowing how good the quality of that translation was.

I have no intention or indeed need to make personal attacks on anyone here, simply presenting the truth and the facts, supported by documents when possible. The reader is left to draw their own conclusions. Reports of conversations can usually be substantiated by witnesses to that conversation. If any reader concludes that anything written here is an attack on them personally, that is their prerogative. However should anything I write here be proved not to be true, then I will be happy to remove the offending post and issue a full and unequivocal public apology. These posts are not meant to be attacks on any particular person or persons, but simply to inform as many Owners as possible what actually is going on in Mi Sol on a day to basis.


No comments: