Monday 16 April 2007

Tool Receipt


As promised in a previous post, here is a copy of the receipt Pepe produced regarding the purchase of gardening tools. The total being 600 Euro. I must apologise for the poor quality of the copy.

You will notice there is no Letterhead, and no D.N.I./C.I.F number.

The first item of 275 Euro appears to be for a chain saw. This was confirmed by two separate and independent translators. I have not seen this machine and Pepe has not mentioned it. As far as I know, the Committee did not ask him to acquire it.

The second item of 175 Euro is for the strimmer. As you will recall the Committee asked Pepe to obtain a "good quality"one, which would have cost between 300 and 450 Euro.

The third item of 120 Euro is for 20 litres of weed killer. This is in the gardening store.

The fourth item of 10 Euro is for work gloves and an hacha (hoe).

The fifth item of 20 Euros seems to be for petrol for the above machines. I do not know where that is .

No comments: